Title: Group of Egrets
Creator: Ohara Koson
Date: 1925 - 1936
Place of origin: Japan
Ohara Koson (Japanese 小原 古邨, actual given name 又雄, Matao; in later years also Shōson (祥邨) and Hōson (豊屯); * 9. February 1877 in Kanazawa; † 1945) was a Japanese painter who used a modernized ukiyoe style to explore classical themes such as "flower and birds" (花鳥画, kachō-ga).
Before / After
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia