Originally published in sets of ten between 1899 and 1904 and collectively in two volumes in 1904, it consists of 100 prints of various organisms, many of which were first described by Haeckel himself. Over the course of his career, over 1000 engravings were produced based on Haeckel's sketches and watercolors; many of the best of these were chosen for Kunstformen der Natur, translated from sketch to print by lithographer A. Giltsch. (Source)
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
The optional matte frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included with frame
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia