Sitting Cat (1918) by Julie de Graag (1877-1924)
Julie de Graag was born in Gorinchem, but followed her parents to The Hague. She entered the Royal Academy of Art in 1890 and took courses from J.J. Aarts and the Hague art critic H.P. Bremmer, whose protégé she would become. In addition, she obtained her MO certificate in drawing.
Original from the Rijksmuseum.
License: CC0 1.0 Universal
Color enhancement and alignment/size correction by Vintage Whale.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia