Title: Abbazia Sport Woche
Creator: Stefanie Glax
Place of origin: Austria
Stefanie Glax worked in the field of liberal arts, but during her studies she was just as intensively involved in commercial graphic works. For the tourist promotion of Abbazia she designed a series of graphics, posters and brochures. Her poster for the "Sportwoche" (Sports Week) from 1912 is of an astonishing modernity for Austria at that time, which the signature "S. Glax, Paris" was apparently intended to emphasize. To this day, the sheet is published again and again as an example of outstanding early poster art.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia